On Thursday evening, the Encore Club at Reunion, hosted a presentation in the Reunion Grande for their exciting new clubhouse and amenities.
The two floor clubhouse plans were revealed, along with some new renderings of the interior design details of the much anticipated facility, that is anticipated some time toward the end of the year.
The Encore Club welcome centre and clubhouse will include;
- Two Floor Foyer
- A kids’ play area + dry wipe marker wall
- Fitness Centre
- Cafe area
- Sales Centre
- Check in Desk
- Excursions and Ticket Centre
- Outdoor patio
- Upper floor Private dining room
- Large restaurant and bar area with balcony terrace views over the resort
- Feature staircases from the ground floor terrace to the restaurant upper floor
Enhanced Water Park
What really threw me, was the much higher specification for the water park. We knew it was going to be good, but the difference in the final version reveals a significant boost to the amenities.
- Bucket type water play area
- Multiple tube slides
- Adult and family swim area
- A multi slide race lane for teens upwards
- A selection of twisting tube rides for older kids and adults.
With a significantly higher specification than the lovely and but unnecessarily restrictive water park over at Reunion Resort, it would be nice to think that this fabulous new attraction will help encourage Reunion to rethink its restrictive strategy used on its own water park access.
Follow these links for more information about