As the northern states dipped well below freezing this weekend, Reunion Resort still felt like a spring day, albeit a slight chillier than usual!
As I drove to Reunion Resort, I couldn’t help regret not putting an extra layer over my tee shirt as temperatures dipped under 60F for an unusual ‘cold snap’.
Compared to my native UK, a chilly day in Orlando still feels tropical though, and the Nicklaus course was comfortably busy with winter season golfers making use of ‘the warmer weather’.
Today’s flyover at Reunion took us along the cart path of the 18th fairway on the West Side.
The lots are laid out neatly and a spec home and the home owned by Jack Nicklaus are coming out of the ground.
The video shows the golf legend’s home at quite an advanced stage as the builder works to get the home ready for occupancy this summer.
Real Estate in Reunion Resort is definitely headed in the right direction at the moment and the market is booming for new builds and resales!
Further Reading About the Bear’s Den at Reunion
- Bear’s Den Video Update – This article
- Bear’s Den Video Update – March 2017
- Clubhouse Emerges on the Jack Nicklaus Course – June 2017
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – January 2018
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – May 2018
- Residential Homes for Bear’s Den 17th Fairway Community – July 2018
- Bear’s Den Reunion Video Update – August 2018