Home owners on the west side of Reunion Resort will be pleased to see that the clubhouse is finally taking shape.
The Nicklaus course opened for play in 2007, but after 10 years without a clubhouse, we finally get somewhere for golfers to park, get a cart and begin their rounds comfortably.
We await details of the amenities offered by the clubhouse beyond golf admin.
Also within the image, we can see the first custom home of the Bear’s Den community, overlooking the 18th Green of the Jack Nicklaus PGA course.
Designed by ZERO LATITUDE, this is the first custom home along the west side of the street, offering great views of the green and fairway.
To the upper left corner, three production homes and the Bear’s Den sales center can be seen.
Over to the upper right corner of the image, we can see Castle Pines Ct and Desert Mountain Ct, with Championsgate’s Omni in the very top right corner.
Further Reading About the Bear’s Den at Reunion
- Bear’s Den Video Update – January 2017
- Bear’s Den Video Update – March 2017
- Clubhouse Emerges on the Jack Nicklaus Course – June 2017
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – this article
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – May 2018
- Residential Homes for Bear’s Den 17th Fairway Community – July 2018
- Bear’s Den Reunion Video Update – August 2018