Once more, we took to the skies this afternoon with our drone for a real birdie view of the Nicklaus Course Clubhouse!
Due to open later this year, it will be a much appreciated amenity for owners and guests over on the West side of Reunion Resort.
One thing that is not lost on owners, is the positive value on their real estate as the area finally receives its long awaited drinking hole.
The clubhouse is going to be within walking distance from Palmilla Ct, Muirfield Loop, Whitemarsh Way, Golden Bear Drive and Loxahatchee Ct.
Owners along Castle Pines Ct and Desert Mountain Ct are also within foot distance from the Nicklaus clubhouse, bringing a lot of potential business to the clubhouse.
Reunion’s property market is strong at the moment and in particular, sales over in the Nicklaus (Legends Corner) area of the resort are moving well. There’s no doubt that owners will benefit from a few % on their property values once the clubhouse settles into regular operation.
We will bring more news and video as soon as we can!
Further Reading About the Bear’s Den at Reunion
- Bear’s Den Video Update – January 2017
- Bear’s Den Video Update – March 2017
- Clubhouse Emerges on the Jack Nicklaus Course – June 2017
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – January 2018
- Nicklaus Clubhouse Video Update – this article
- Residential Homes for Bear’s Den 17th Fairway Community – July 2018
- Bear’s Den Reunion Video Update – August 2018