One of the best parts about owning a home within Reunion Resort is the benefit of the very well run HOA.
Depending upon your property type and location, the costs do vary slightly, and owners may additionally choose to ‘opt out’ of the HOA pool cleaning service, with the benefit of a reduction in the monthly HOA dues.
|Community||Condo||Home*||Home & Pool*|
|Bear’s Den Park||$606.68|
|Carriage Point Townhomes||$303|
|Centre Court Ridge||$450|
|Reunion Grande||$594 – $843.65 **|
|Seven Eagles 1 Bed||307.25|
|Seven Eagles 3 Bed||674.17|
*Owners may choose to use the HOA pool cleaning service, or select their own property manager or contractor (with the lower HOA rate)
** dependent upon Unit type A,B,C,D,E
What’s included in Reunion Resort’s HOA?
Single Family Homes
- Maintenance of common areas around the home
- Maintenance of the home’s yards, gardens, trees, shrub’s and plants
- External pest control
- Weekly trash collection on scheduled days
- Access to certain common pool areas and leisure facilities
- Security to the main resort and access control for owners and their guests
- Cable TV and High Speed Internet
- Irrigation services and irrigation water
- as above
- Routine maintenance of the shared structures
The information provided is offered in good faith and every effort is made to provide accurate information.
We cannot accept liability for errors or changes and recommend that all owners seek an up to date HOA information pack directly from the Reunion Resort HOA.
More Articles on Reunion Resort’s Home Owners Association
- Reunion Resort HOA Fees (This Article)
- Revised Trash Collection Days For Reunion Resort read more…
- The Strength of Reunion Resort’s HOA is Adding 20% to Your Home read more..
Other Information About Reunion Resort