This week we again took to the skies over the 17th Fairway side of the Bear’s Den at Reunion.
The land there has been graded and the road is paved, creating a blank canvas for the home builders to create the first Reunion Resort homes for primary/secondary only buyers.
In other words, this community is the first section of Reunion Resort that isn’t for short term vacation rental!
As a recap from our previous blog post from July of this year;
- Bear’s Den by Encore (formerly known as the Bear’s Den Club)
- Phase 1 on the 18th, allows short term and primary/secondary occupancy
- Phase 2 on the 17th allows primary/secondary occupancy only
- Phase 2 was once earmarked for townhomes – now single family homes only
- Phase 2 lots will be 50ft wide, and 160ft deep or longer
- 21 home sites in total
- 18 lots lie within a gated community
- 3 further lots will be individually gated properties along Grand Traverse Pkwy
- Semi Custom homes will be available on all lots
- Floor plans range between 3,800sqft and 5,200sqft
- Semi custom homes will rise from just under $1m upwards
- All homes will include summer kitchens, pools, spa, travertine, Jenn-Air Appliances and more
- Short term rental homes are still available for purchase over on the 18th fairway of the Bear’s Den with Luxury Golf Course Homesites starting from the 350’s
Let us know what you think about this purely residential only sub division within Reunion Resort.
We think it will appeal a lot to keen golfers and homeowners looking to find a retreat right here in the sun-kissed golf courses of Reunion Resort!
Email us for further details about ownership in Reunion Resort!