Back in the ‘Blue Sky’ days of Reunion Resort, Ginn’s approved builders within the resort paid a fee of 8% of the cost of each home. Over the years, the subsequent developers decided to temporarily reduce the fee to 3% in order to accelerate the development of the luxury golf community.
As lots are steadily being replaced with homes, the new owners; Kingwood will be reverting back to the 8% fee in the early summer of 2019.
Kingwood are believed to be offering two ‘discounts’ on the builder fee as follows;
- Standard Builder Fee reverts to 8% (was 3% for a number of years)
- 1.5% Fee reduction if the home enters the Official Reunion Resort Rental Program
- 1.5% Fee reduction if the builder provides membership for the home upon completion
- The new fee is effectively immediately
- The old fee is still applicable to owners that have already been in discussion with builders on specific lots.
- We are awaiting details on if and how the fee reductions will be applied contractually.
If you are already in the process of buying a lot, or building a new home at Reunion Resort, contact us immediately to ensure that you qualify for the lower 3% builder fee and save today!
Follow this link, for all homes currently for sale on Reunion Resort!
This Reunion Resort Unofficial Blog is in no way part of Reunion Resort.
The opinions expressed in readers’ comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Reunion Resort Unofficial Blog’s author.
The blog author retains the right not to publish comments.
- Recent Articles
- HOA Company name change – Goodbye Aegis, Hello Artemis!
- Kingwood’s Town Hall Meeting Debut – Tough Questions Asked By Members
- Home Sales Data – March 2019 Figures For Homes Sold in Reunion Resort