We took the drone into the air again today (on the hottest day in Central Florida for 3 years apparently!)
We’ve covered the Bear’s Den Club at Reunion fairly well in recent years, and this time we wanted to focus on the fairly large piece of land that is being developed by Encore under the brand ‘Eagle Trace at Reunion’.
From our previous blog post at the beginning of 2019, there’s very little additional information right now, other than 53 town homes will go up alongside the Nicklaus Course practice area, alongside Sinclair Rd’s Security Gateway (rear entrance way).
We have no design details as of yet for the Town Homes and trust that the design and aesthetics complement the elegance of the adjoining Nicklaus Course Clubhouse that recently went into service at Reunion Resort.
Our Video runs as follows, if you want to skip to parts of interest;
- 0.00 Aerial View of the Nicklaus Clubhouse and Parking Lot
- 0.11 Aerial View of the scraped dirt preparing for Eagle Trace
- 0.18 Aerial View of Eagle Trace, looking back to the Clubhouse
- 0.40 Aerial View of the Nicklaus Clubhouse and Practice Greens
- 0.47 Aerial View of the 18th Nicklaus Green
- 0.51 Vacant Golf View Lots – Bear’s Den 18th
- 0.58 Nicklaus 18th Long Fairway!
- 1.18 Nicklaus 18th Tee Boxes
- 1.23 Nicklaus Course 1st Green in the upper section of the video
- 1.28 Bear’s Den 18th and 17th developments (Reunion Grande distant)
- 1.52 Fly Over the Nicklaus 18th green and Clubhouse
- 2.05 Return flight over the Eagle Trace Townhome site
- 2.24 Pass Over the Nicklaus 11th Green & Palmilla Ct Views
- 2.30 Drone view of the 10th Green and Muirfield Loop Golf Homes
- 2.45 Aerial Video of the Sinclair Rd Gatehouse
- 2.55 Rotating Aerial View of Eagle Trace and Nicklaus Clubhouse
Articles you may be interested in
- Eagle Trace Coming to Reunion Resort – January 2019
- Reunion Village – Medical, Shops and Homes Near Reunion
- Help us Improve the Reunion Resort Blog – Take Our Owner Survey