We occasionally cover a few items outside of Reunion Resort and this review could be of significant interest to the many owners within Reunion Resort without a social membership.
As the Margaritaville Resort Orlando development heads into its first summer of operation, we were invited to the official opening of the neighboring Island H2o Live water park.
Island H2o Live is as close as you can get to a full sized water park, set in the ‘shadow’ (blazing sunshine) of the Margaritaville Resort Orlando.
The water park is however a separate entity to Margaritaville and is purely a public access attraction.
Some quick facts about the Island H2o Live water park
- Open from 9am through 7pm
- Public water park
- Close to Margaritaville Resort Orlando, accessible from the 192
- 6 thrill slides (2 are family rafts)
- Wave Pool
- Multiple kids splash and swim play areas
- Adults peaceful swim area (bar nearby)
- Food and beverage
- One Day Pass adult – $44.99
- One Day Pass child – $37.99
- Annual Pass $89.99 (Easy Pay available)
- Official Website click here
Although we personally love the Reunion Resort Water Park, we understand that the social membership required to gain access to it, is not for everyone.
The Island H2o Water Park is just 12 minutes drive up the 429 from the Reunion Resort water park for owners that haven’t taken the plunge with the Reunion Resort membership.
For further information about Reunion Resort, please contact Kevin Maw
Top Villas Realty
View all homes currently for sale in Reunion Resort near Walt Disney World!