The HOA sent out an invitation from Reunion Resort’s owner Kingwood International, inviting non member owners to a further Q&A meeting on Membership Rule Changes.
Q & A session on Tue, January 14 from 4 to 5:30 pm in Grande Ballroom D
We will update our list to include any responses for unanswered open questions and any new questions about the membership program.
“Dear Reunion Owners,
Kingwood International Resorts has been the proud owner/operator of Reunion Resort & Golf Club since February of 2019. In that time period we completed extensive analysis in determining what is needed to make Reunion Resort one of the top destinations. Our vision and future improvements planned for Reunion will further position the property as one of the most desirable clubs and destination resorts and set us apart from the rest.
In addition, we would like for you to inform them that Reunion will be hosting a Q & A session on Tuesday, January 14 from 4 to 5:30 pm in Grande Ballroom D for non-members. To register, click here.
Real Estate Growth & Membership Availability
As you may be aware, Reunion Resort has been going through extensive real estate growth with the addition of new construction homes, condos and townhomes throughout the Resort. Given all the new construction today and in the future, we are forecasting a sellout of Reunion Resort Memberships as there will not be enough memberships for every property here at the Resort.
For these reasons we are excited to announce a Reunion Resort Membership opportunity with tremendous value today and in the future. This limited offering to all Reunion owners comes with a waiver of club reinstatement fees and a reduces one-time initiation fee of $2500. This opportunity will expire February 29th, 2020 and Club memberships will not be available for purchase for owners or future purchasers of properties after February 29th, 2020.
NOTE if you own a vacant lot, please inquire on “Membership hold” program.
Our vision for future expansion plans for the resort are among the most exciting growth opportunities in Reunion Resort’s history, including:
- 10-acre crystal lagoon with 3,000 feet of shoreline, light craft dockage and a water sport activities and rental center
- Expansion of our waterpark to include a dual mode surf, wave p9ool, a variety of slides and a FlowRider sheet machine
- A 4-Star hotel and amenities surrounding the crystal lagoon
- Amphitheater for concerts and entertainment with the capacity to host up to 10,000 attendees
- Miniature golf course featuring signature holes designed after Reunion’s Nicklaus, Palmer and Watson courses
- Tow-Story enclosed practice range accommodating single players, groups, and families, including food and beverage service, pro shop, fitness center, a golf academy, and meeting areas for groups
- 150,000 square foot state-of-the-art conference center
- 1,000-seat indoor movie theater and performing arts stage
- New deck and parking structures to accommodate up to 1,600 vehicles
- Brand new, fully equipped, 8,000 Square foot Spa Facility
- Two new gated residential developments comprised of homes from $1.2 million and up
- The Sand Bar – a lagoon side, air conditioned glass building featuring casual dining with draw back ceilings to allow unimpeded star-gazing with your feet in the sand.
- The Stage at Reunion – Full-service indoor/outdoor balcony dining overlooking the
- Practice Range Bar & Grill – casual dining with sweeping views of our new range, including private rooms for gatherings and meetings
- The Surfers Cove – a two-level casual dining experience overlooking the FlowRider sheet wave machine and surf/wave pool
New Rental Management Partnerships
Our Club amenities are for Reunion Members and official Reunion Resort guests only. The Resort has had many challenges over the years with guests that have not booked directly through the Resort and were under the impression that they had access to all of the amenities at Resort. This caused confusion and disappointment which resulted in negative experiences that have adversely affected our reputation in the past.
We are fully committed to protecting the exclusivity of Club amenity access. To that end, we will aggressively ensure that only Club members, or those who book directly with Reunion, or with a preferred rental partner, will have access to our amenities. Effective January 1st, 2020, Houseguest days will no longer be available.
Moving forward, we will partner with a select number of management companies who will be “Preferred Rental Partners” of the Resort and will comply with our service standard requirements. Reunion Property Owners who work with these management companies will be required to have a Club Membership in order to allow their guests unlimited access to our amenities. We believe such measures will ultimately protect our Members’ investments in Reunion Resort & Golf Club.
Marriott International Partnership
We are also excited to announce our Reunion Resort exclusive partnership with Marriott International Homes & Villas. This program allows over 120 million Marriott Bonvoy members access to selected homes and villas through Reunion & its preferred partners. To qualify for the Marriott program, your property must meet Marriott standards and have a Club Membership. Unlimited access to all REsort amenities is a requirement for Marriott International Homes & Villas and bookings.
We are delighted to unveil our new membership program, and we believe everyone will be excited to see the enhanced benefits of being a Club member. The new membership levels will be Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
Please contact the membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a new membership and take advantage of all Reunion Resort has to offer today and in the future.
We hope that you are as enthusiastic about this next chapter in the history of Reunion as we are. For more information, please contact the Membership office directly at 407.662-1070 or email email@example.com.
Reunion Resort Membership”