Attention Owners and Tenants:
As all of you are aware, Osceola County Solid Waste Department contracted Advanced Waste Disposal as of October 2019.
By now, all homes should have received the new trash and recycling containers. The waste containers are brown and the recycling containers are brown with a blue lid. Each home automatically received 1 waste container and 1 recycling container and has the option of requesting a maximum of 1 additional waste container and 1 additional recycling container. To order your additional bins, you can contact Advanced Waste Disposal directly at 407-605-3892. The cost of the additional containers will be billed to you by Advanced Waste Disposal.
Lately, there has been a lot of concerns with the excessive trash in the communities. In efforts to ensure the bins are used effectively and trash and recycling is picked up on the scheduled days, please ensure that trash is placed in the BROWN container and recycling is placed in the container with the BLUE lid. IF YOU PLACE TRASH IN THE RECYCLING CONTAINERS, THEY WILL NOT PICK UP THE RECYCLING.
TRASH COLLECTION: (BROWN CAN/BROWN LID)
RECYLING COLLECTION: (BROWN CAN/BLUE LID)
Please remember that the containers but be stored out of view on non-collection days. They may be left out no earlier that 3pm the previous day and must be returned to the concealed located the day of collection to avoid possible fines and other penalties from the Reunion Resort HOA.”
- Hedge must be six feet back from the front wall, plant material will be at owner’s discretion
- Must be no taller than six feet and must conceal at least 80% of the bins from public
- All cost, i.e. irrigation, and plant material is the owner’s expense.
- Shrub hedge shall be “L” shape (the open side MUST be away from public view or street view)
- Must be six feet back form front wall.
- Must be no taller than 6 feet, no longer than six feet.
- Wall must be painted to match the existing color of the house.
- Wall shall be “L” shaped.
- Wall must conceal 100% of the trash bins.
BOTH NATURAL HEDGE AND WALL MUST BE APPROVED BY THE ARC COMMITTEE, PRIOR TO STARTING WORK.
Reunion Resort and Club of Orlando Master Association, Inc.
TRASH COLLECTION TIPS FOR VACATION HOME GUESTS!
- The Reunion Resort trash collection times can occasionally be VERY EARLY on the day of collection, meaning that it is often wise to place the trash cans at the curb side the evening before the collection day in order to avoid disappointment.
- DO NOT PLACE CANS AT THE CURB SIDE BEFORE 3pm OF THE DAY BEFORE PICK UP!!!
- Please note that owners may be fined for violating the strict controls by the HOA and the property manager may charge against your booking deposit. Please bring the cans back into their designated places as soon after the collection has been made.